Did you say Best Closed Back Headphones? We have the best suggestions for the products you are looking for. Closed Back Headphones provide you the sound that travels directly into your eardrums. These Headphones give you the right amount of sound effects from your music, as they play sounds into their original settings.
No need to get annoyed by the sound that travels out from your headphones back because Closed Back Headphones keeps the sound only to your ears and doesn`t let anyone know what you are listening to. So keeping your privacy just get easier. These Headphones covers your whole ear which gives you a blasting experience.
The Headphones are available in a lot of varieties, colors, specs and many more. We believe in giving you an affordable and amazing product to give you the best experience under your budget.
Let’s jump on to the products!
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Studio Headphone
When it comes to buying a Professional Studio Headphone, Audio-Technica M-Series Line provides you with a very praised product by the professional audio engineers and Pro Audio reviewers. The ATH-M50x Pro Studio Headphones is the best option available for your Professional work. These headphones come in the family of closed back headphones with very fitting ear cups, a sonic sound traveling speakers and with a feature of Wired and Wireless.
- Earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils with 45mm large-aperture drivers
- An extended clear frequency range with deep and accurate bass
- Excellent sound isolation with full covering ear cups
- 90° swiveling ear-cups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Ear-pad of professional grade and headband with comfortable foam
- Folding ability to keep save space for you
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Audio Technica ATH-M50x Pro Studio Headphones comes with a complete comfort, ideal for a long studio session or the audio mixing session for a DJ. The 45mm rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium voice coils are the living features of M50x. The circular design of ear cups contour around your ears for the excellent isolation of sound for your ears in loud environments.
The combination of powerful bass and zesty upper middles tell us the Audio Technica ATH-M50X has been customized for impact and to impress, unlike many pairs that opt for this sort of approach, this one is not left with a yawning gulf of detailed or textured in the lower middles.
However, this isn’t just an attempt at a Bolshoi style. They’re designed to be handled quite roughly, without even a slight threat of damage. The cups swivel around by 90 degrees and fold up right into the headband. Throw them against a wall or drop them from your desk and this movement will actually suck up quite a lot of the impact.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x’s pro audio roots are still pretty clear, though. Where many style headphones are made sleek and smart and put expensive exotic feeling materials like aluminium and leather, but M50x are large and happily plastic.
A little ring of metal inlaid into the ear cups, and the headband is reinforced with a band of steel. But the look is rather than being desperate to please.
- Type: Closed Back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodmium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 – 28,000 Hz
- Input Power (Max): 1,600 mW @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Cable: 1 x 1.2 – 3m Coiled Cable (Detachable), 3m Straight Cable (Detachable), 1.2m Straight Cable (Detachable)
- Includes: Protective Carrying Pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) Screw On Adapter
- Weight: 285g
- Folding speakers
- Wired and Wireless
- Fitting Ear-Cups
- Not Reliable
- Bass is more than Treble
- Not comfortable for every ear shape
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphone II Black
As a brand Bose does not need any kind of introduction. Bose ranges from home audio systems, wireless speakers and headphones everything is designed for the true satisfaction of the customer. Why not Debate? no seriously its very hard to debate on Bose Products. Surely if you use Bose`s product, you are gonna fall in love with every inch of it. Which is why unsightly Bluetooth module on the Bose AE2W, renamed Soundlink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones are the unmatched product of Bose.
- Around-ear headphones with Bluetooth connectivity
- Removable Bluetooth control module controls volume and device functions
- Built-in microphone lets you use your phone or voice-controlled apps
- Enhanced padding for extended listening comfort
- Hi-fi sound quality for music enjoyment
- Includes a drawstring carry bag, optional audio cable, and USB charging cable
Expand your free soul while listening to music with no tangling. Wires shouldn`t get in the way of freedom, this is why Soundlink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones are engineered for exceptional sound, which constantly stays on its high quality at any volume level you choose. These Headphones have the exclusive technology which is a part of Bose’s high-quality product secret. So nothing can come between you and your music.
Soundlink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones are made very user-friendly, the voice prompt that tells us battery life and Bluetooth connectivity is a great example of that when we turn on the Headphones. The built-in NFC functionality that pairs and re-pairs Headphones just made the job easier for the user. Believe it or not, unlike other headphones, Soundlink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones can pair and connect with two devices at the same time. That allows you to switch between two different music zones easily.
These headphones also focus on voice calls. The quality of the mics available in the Headphones comes with a capability of noise reduction and auto equalizing of your voice so it is clean as a whistle for every word that comes out of your mouth is very lovely. The Headphones comes with a standard of three buttons operative system. The volume up button, the volume down button, and a play and pause button which also helps in attending and canceling the incoming calls.
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumpolar (Around the Ear)
- Cable Type:S traight
- Cable Length: 3.9 ft. (optional)
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/8”
- Wireless: Bluetooth (up to 30′ range)
- Power: Rechargeable
- Color: Black
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Comes with a comfy ear and head covering
- Built-in EQ
- NFC enabled
- Not light weighted
Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone
Sennheiser has crafted another product for you guys, with an experience of over 70 years in the audio industry. They give a product named Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone which is a marvelous experience for a music lover. Its plastic construction doesn`t fool you with the manageable cans that give you a premium feel of this product. Plush Padding and the even weighted sides and the band are the great comforts for the user.
- Closed Back
- 2 cables connectivity
- 3.5mm and 2.5mm jack both are available
- L-Shaped Divot
- Light Weight
- Plastic body
- Friendly to people who wear glasses
- Simple look
- Affordable price
This German company has its own idea of providing a lightweight plastic whether then giving a heavy metal included headphones for the user. The given ear cup size, folding ability, and rotation of the speakers are a very addition in Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone. The Deep-black leatherette ear pads are given a suede texture which is matching with the exterior of the Headphones. Thus the padding makes the Headphones comfortable for long listening sessions.
Coming down to the cable side, what most consumers are familiar with is 3.5mm which is on the one end but the other end is 2.5mm jack. The L-Shaped divot is fitted on the side which acts as the locking mechanism to prevent from sporadic ejections.
The Sound Isolation of this headphone is ambient without noise fuss and battery drainage. The technology of active noise-canceling is also included for smooth sounds. Still, the sound from the 5ft away people talking can break the barrier and ruin your sound a little bit.
These headphones only come with the wired ability to deliver the sound so no need to worry about sound distortions like Bluetooth coverage. Both the cables included are low impedance.
Sennheiser HD 598 Cs is tended to highlight the mids of the music so the bass is unlikely to roll off. Vocal receive is very much emphasized in terms of volume, but they also highlight the other elements in music. For most listeners, the high and mids are compensated in a neutral bass production. If emphasized vocal quality and treble which combines with the neutral bass reproduction comes appealing to you, then the Sennheiser HD 598 CS is a great buy. The sound stage is phenomenal and gives the closed-back design a very bearable price, making each song an open story for auditory exploration.
- Open/Closed: Closed Ear Cups
- Fit Style: Squaring Ears
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 4 x 10.25 in
- Additional Features: Noise-Isolating
- Item Weight: 1.61 pounds
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Color: Black
- Fitting Ear Cups
- Noise Isolation include
- May sweat soon
- Sound quality may distort
Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphone
Status Audio Headphones are not the one who made like other headphones. It doesn`t make you a celebrity but it surely gonna make your soul fly all over the world.
- Large over-ear design
- Comfortable pads
- Logo-free but with some flashy metal rings
- Large-scale sound with nice stereo imaging
- Mid-range resonance with some unwanted warmth
- Not perfect close-listening monitors, but not bad
Only $63 Status puts all its quality in one headphone and gives an experience you wanted from other known companies into a cheap and a very extraordinary sound giving Headphones. Impossible to repel the sound quality its gonna make you fall for it instantly.
Surely nothing to judge from the best of the companies these Headphones are here to make you forget all those other. One of the best thins about the CB-1 is that its weight is only 8 Ounces. They are very comfortable and fitting cups are the real deal here. These cups are also foamy so don`t worry about the sweat, the foams will suck it and will provide you long listening.
The Noise-Isolation is not as bad as other cheap headphones. CB-1 is a light weight sound floater which can sometimes deliver the sound to you form the environment you are sitting in, but when you are alone and in a calming place you are gonna listen to every inch of sound present in your music.
- Item Weight: 8 Ounce
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.9 x 4.1 inches
- Fit Type: Over Ear
- Additional Features: Fold-able, Noise Isolation
- Spacious soundstage
- Comfy and lightweight design
- Great for all media platforms
- Not one, but two audio cables
- Mediocre aesthetics
- Lack of mobile-friendly features
- Noise isolation isn’t the greatest
LyxPro HAS-30 Closed Back Over-Ear Headphone
LyxPro HAS-30 meets the demands of the customers who work in the studio and wants a dependent lovely amazing sound giving a pair of headphones. They Come from the album of closed back headphones. With amazing sound isolation and sound leakage. Lyxpro HAS-30 brings a vital sound isolation and recording vocals these headphones give a professional experience in the sound isolation. When playing live instruments and recording some crucial voice samples the sound isolation from these headphones prevents the sound to come out of the Headphone and be recorded into the mic.
- Enjoy your music with extraordinary sound details
- Leather hairband with changeable Ear Cups
- Folding design for space comfort
- Comes with a 3.5mm to a 1/4″ adapter
- One year warranty
The sound quality of the HAS-30 is amazing, marvelously 45mm drivers with 100+-3dB sensitive drivers, 15Hz-26khz range frequency responsive range, with a sonic crystal clear sound waves delivering to your ears. The lively touching ear cups are large and fits around all the ear edges and keeps your ears relaxed and feeling the experience of every frequency traveling to your ear.
No doubt the cable is very much long provided with these spectacular headphones. It comes with the quantity of 2 cables forging a straight and coiled form, the straight cable lengths up to 9.5 ft. whereas the coiled goes to 4 ft.
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.3 x 5 inches
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- EarCups: Replacable
- Rotating: Yes
- Light Weight
- Comes with Replacing Ear Cups
- Rotating Speakers
- Isolation is good
- Not Stylish
- Size is Big
- May vary in sweating of ears
Sennheiser GSP 300 – Closed Back Gaming Headset
Sennheiser doesn`t need any intro, the name itself is a quality. The GSP 300- Closed back are the demanded Headphones from the gaming community. The ultra broadcasting sounds are amazing in these headphones.
- Closed Acoustic Gaming Experience
- Ear Coupling Curriculum Aural
- Sound isolation is amazing
- Fitting design
- High-Quality Gaming Experience
- PS4 connector
The acoustic sound technology which enhances the gaming experience and delivers you all the variety of sounds present in your game. So the extreme gaming experience is here why not try it?. These headphones are XL meaning all gamers head sizes can be fitted in these with a real comfort that the band foam provides while you are fully concentrating on your game.
The GSP 300 is fitted with a broadcast quality mic that reduces noise coming from your backgrounds. The short mic stick is very helpful when you breathe, sneeze or make noise that is uncomfortable while recording or live chat. GSP300 also comes with an extraordinary technique of taking you easily out from the air, just rotate the mic stick upwards and your mic is off.
- Weight: 12.8 Ounces
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 4.3 x 9.4 inches
- Color: Black and Blue
- Cable length: 2.5 m
- Connector plugs: 2 x 3.5 mm / 1 x 3.5 mm (PCV 05 Combo Audio Adapter)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Hold Relay is good
- Super Fitting and comfortable
- Great Mic for broadcasting
- On PS4 the issue is one of the Speakers doesn`t work
Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Closed-Back Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M70x are most critically demanded Headphones of M-Series bloodline. These professional Studio Monitors are feature propriety of 45mm large drivers and are tuned to accurately production of High and low mids (5-40,000Mhz) while they maintain the perfect balance.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- Circumpolar design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 deg. swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade ear pads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort and detach for easy replacement
These Headphones are ideal for studio mixing tracks. The durable and perfect design is very comfortable and is equipped with copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils. It also comes with a very nice feature which you can rotate ear cups to 90 degrees and you can easily hear from one of the ear cups.
Crafted with a rotating feature for long lasting durability collapsible, for space saving design. The professional level ear pads come with a very comfortable fit and with a detachable cable that will allow you to monitor your music in different applications.
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:45mm
- Frequency Response:5Hz-40kHz
- Impedance:35 ohms
- Cable Type: Straight/Coiled
- Cable Length:9.8′
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size:1/8″ (1/4″ Adapter Included)
- Weight:0.62 lbs
- Fittings ear cups
- Designed for studio works
- elegant style
- Noise isolation is very bad
- quality of the plastic is not good
Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones
Shure is not a very known company but still, it is picking up the pace and competes with well-known companies. Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones delivers a superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to pro engineers, musicians, and audio editors. They come with a 40mm Neodymium drivers for an experience of the expensive soundstage with clear and extended warm bass.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APT-IV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumpolar design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
The aluminium alloy and carbon fiber construction and lightweight durable design also feature in an Alcantara ear pad, replacing of cables and threaded adapters for listening enjoyments. These closed-back headphones are circularized design with very well tuned drivers.
The Low Impedance and a relatively good sensitivity
Shure’s SRH1540 headphones are designed and built for serious professional use, both live and in the studio. The SRH1540’s oxygen-free copper cable is detachable and sheathed in a Kevlar-reinforced jacket. And the SRH1540s come with everything you need – a storage case, replacement Alcantara earpads, replacement cable, and a threaded, gold-plated 1/4″ adapter. Monitor with legendary Shure quality with SRH1540 premium closed-back headphones.
- Driver Size:40mm
- Frequency Response:5Hz-25kHz
- Impedance:46 ohms
- Cable Type: Straight
- Cable Length:6 ft.
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size:1/8″ (1/4″ adapter included)
- Weight:0.63 lbs
- Very Comfortable
- fitting is good
- sound quality is not good
- sweating is obvious from your ears soon
Focal Listen Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones
As such as you have high hopes from other known companies don`t forget Focal is a Brand of quality and sound. Focal is amazing in producing such amazing products which give you a loving and amazing sound experience.
- Folding system for an optimized compactness
- One mechanical rotation only to fold the headphones
- Folding system built-in within the headband – flush
- Optimized location of the headband-ear cup mechanical coupling
- Cable locking system built-in
- Soft carrying case
From the time you are taking them out of the box you are gonna take a serious look on them and the exotic finish of these headphones are gonna make you fall in love in them. They come with 40mm titanium drivers. The brushed chrome ear cups makes strong feelings and surely, holding place the foam of ear-pieces which in turn love with the titanium drivers.
The floating sound of these Headphones with a halfway cable down which are used for playback sounds. The listening sensitivity of these headphones are very loud and positive which means you are gonna listen to every inch of the music you are listening to.
The amazing feature of Focal Headphone is its Wireless so don`t worry about tangling of wires that disturb you while you are enjoying your music. For optimal performance, a Mylar sheet is used on the driver, while a Titanium coating is applied to the dome only.
- Type: Closed back
- Impedance: 32 Omegas
- Sensitivity: 122dB SPL @ 1kHz – / 1Vrms
- THD: <0,4% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Weight: 0.60lb (273g)
- Cable Length: 4.60ft (1.4m)
- Dimensions: 9.4“ x 8.3“ x 4.4“ (239x212x111mm)
- Solid build
- Rich bass
- Smooth treble
- Good amount of detail
- Need more punch and aggression
- Not as comfortable as other headphones
The Closed-Back Headphones are preferred by most of the Professional Studio editors and DJ`s. They are good at sound quality and isolation is also better. Lifting your songs in your heads and making you feel all the beats you have in your songs. Summing your love with a sound isolation of closed-back headphone is great in all progress. They can be very fitting and sometimes uncomfortable for some of the users. Soothing up your experience in a professional and non-professional way with the pleasure your soul wants while listening to music.