YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. BY USING THIS SITE AND PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS LESS STRINGENT LAWS, AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONFORMANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
The Site is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site or Services is designed to attract people under 18 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Site and the Services.
How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Site and/or Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. Each time you request information about a publication or product, we require certain Personal Information, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and employer, so we can communicate with you and provide you that information. When you communicate with us through our Site or by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Site or Services you are able to use.
How We Use Information.
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Market our products and services to you
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We do not currently send marketing related communications, but in the event we do so in the future, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of those communications. Please note that even if you opt out, we may still send you communications when you request us to do so.
How We Disclose Information.
We may disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Site;
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (i) resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Terms of Service; (ii) comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (iii) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
We may disclose Anonymous Information to:
- Third party vendors who may help us enhance or provide the Site or Services; or
- Third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information.
Controlling Your Information.
We do not offer you the option to modify or delete the Personal Information you provide us. Additionally, once we disclose some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot control such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties.